Just like having cake for breakfast, only this one you can feel pretty god about nourishing your body with! If you’ve got a little extra time on a lazy weekend morning, give this one a go.
- 2/3 cup oats
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- optional toppings: natural nut butter, fresh fruit, honey or natural maple syrup and a little extra cinnamon
What you need to do:
- Preheat oven to 170C
- Add oats, milk, eggs, baking powder, vanilla paste, and cinnamon to a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Pour batter into lightly greased ramekins and bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until golden brown on top
- Remove from oven (oats will not seem as though they are fully cooked through), set aside for 5 – 10 minutes
- Top with desired toppings and enjoy!