Pizza, need we say more?
We love using pitas for our pizzas, there simple, nutritious and make the perfect vehicle for any toppings you desire.
This recipe is vegetarian, packed full of vegetables but you can always add a little extra protein of choice if you’re wanting something a little more substantial.
You will need:
2 small pitas
Squeeze of lemon juice
2 spring onions, finely chopped
40g goats cheese
4 small mushrooms, sliced
1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 170 C
- Place pitas on a lined baking tray
- Mash avocado with lemon juice together in a small bowl then spread evenly over both pitas
- Finely slice spring onion, place on top of pitas.
- Using a peeler, make ribbons from the zucchini until you reach the seeds. Place ribbons on top of pitas
- Crumble over goats cheese and then top with mushrooms
- Place pitas into the oven for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven, top with chopped walnuts and serve immediately