As nutritionist, my main aim is to support and improve your health through sustainable practices that can be carried on into the future – beyond our time together. Making changes to your health should never place burden on your lifestyle or made at the expense of giving up everything that you enjoy. It’s all about balance, finding new healthy habits and adapting them to your life so that you can be the healthiest version of yourself.
Initial Consultation (60 minutes) $110*
Subsequent Consultation (45 minutes) $80*
During consultation we will work through:
- A comprehensive evaluation of your past and present health status
- A thorough analysis of your diet which can help us to determine energy balance and the foods where your nutrients are from
- Minor examinations such as blood pressure and zinc status if required
- Motivation techniques to help keep you inspired and on track with your goals
You’ll be provided with:
- A comprehensive evaluation of your diet and specific guidelines and recommendations on how to optimise it for your circumstances
- A thorough treatment plan with diet, lifestyle and supplementation (where necessary) recommendations
- Recipes that are simple to prepare and support your health goals
- Ongoing support throughout our time together
- Referrals for pathology or other health practitioners if required
Not quite sure if you’re ready for all this, or just require some general nutrition advice? Why not book an Express Nutrition Consultation instead.
* Health fund rebates may apply for face-to-face consultations only, please check with your health insurer to see if you are covered.
Participating health funds:
Photography Julie Chiles Photography 2019