As nutritionist, my main aim is to support and improve your health through sustainable practices that can be carried on into the future – beyond our time together. Making changes to your health should never place burden on your lifestyle or made at the expense of giving up everything that you enjoy. It’s all about balance, finding new healthy habits and adapting them to your life so that you can be the healthiest version of yourself.
During consultation we will work through:
- A comprehensive evaluation of your past and present health status
- A thorough analysis of your diet which can help us to determine energy balance and the foods your nutrients are coming from
- Minor examinations such as blood pressure and zinc status if required
- Motivation techniques to help keep you inspired and on track with your goals
You’ll be provided with:
- A comprehensive evaluation of your diet and specific guidelines and recommendations on how to optimise it for your circumstances
- A thorough treatment plan with diet, lifestyle and supplementation (where necessary) recommendations
- Recipes that are simple to prepare and support your health goals
- Ongoing support throughout our time together
- Referrals for pathology or other health practitioners if required
Initial Consultation (60 minutes) $110*
Subsequent Consultation (45 minutes) $70*
Consultations are available every Friday and every second Saturday
* Health fund rebates may apply for face-to-face consultations only, please check with your health insurer to see if you are covered.
Ready to take the next step in improving your health?
Participating health funds:
Photography Julie Chiles Photography 2019